Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Entry for the Day 1 draw must be submitted by 4pm Friday 30th March ‘18 and Entry for the Day 2 dray must be submitted by 4pm Saturday 31st March ’18
2. Entry is by the official competition entry forms only which can be collected from promotional teams on the 30th & 31st March 2018
3. Prize will be an Annual Membership Pass with Wristband to Tayto Park for 4 people.
4. Entrants must be present on the day of collection
5. Prizes must be taken as stated, there are no alternatives.
6. Prize will not be awarded to a person, who for any reason would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the prize.
7. No purchase necessary and is confined to one entry per person.
8. Winner will be required to provide proof of identity.
9. For promotional content a photo of you and your prize will be taken for social media and PR purposes.
General Terms & Conditions
All Competitions (of which instruction forms part)
1. By entering the promotions all entrants are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions
2. The promoter is Stillorgan Village.
3. Promotions are only open to RO Ireland residents aged 18 or over, with the exception of employees and their families of Stillorgan Village, or any company involved in the administration of the promotion.
4. Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Promoter recognises that their activities are governed by Irish Law and entrants recognise that the Irish Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
6. Promoter reserves the right to terminate or modify the promotions and/or Terms and Conditions at any time.
7. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant (at its own discretion) if there are reasonable grounds.
8. Entrants should retain a copy of these terms and conditions.
9. The Winners will be randomly selected and contacted on Tuesday 3rd April ‘18.
10. The winner has to reply within 1 week of being contacted by email or telephone or a new winner will be picked.